Sunday, July 15, 2012

Blog Updates!

A few updates for my readers to get the most of my blog!

To the right of my blog you will see several new things:

     "Favorite Health Helpers and Products" Here you will find some great websites that have helped, inspired, and encourage me!  I hope they can for you as well!

     You can now search the blog posts, recipes, etc... this is obviously in the early stages, but I hope it will be helpful in the future!

     You can now join my blog as a follower through google plus!  Its fast, easy, and simple to join!  (would I make it any other way? lol)

     And of course I have my blog archive listed in ascending order for your ease of reading!


On the top left of my page you can subscribe in a variety of different ways to comments or posts.


AND MOST IMPORTANT!  You can now subscribe by email to get new post alerts at the bottom of the page!  Don't miss out!

TO COME:
Currently I am running a goal of 100 likes on my facebook page NHN Facebook! Once that goal is reached, I will be doing my first healthy giveaway!  I will announce the prize and contest instructions/rules once the 100 likes is reached. Want a hint of the prize?  Search through the photo albums!

The next contest I have planned will be aimed at getting subscribers to my actual blog, so keep sharing and spreading the word!  If you haven't signed up to follow, please do so!  I promise healthy prizes to help you reach your goals!  I may even have some super fun ones up my sleeves for the future!  Stay tuned, friends!!

I am working on getting a pin it button for recipe and meal idea posts for my happy little pinners of pintrest!  I also plan to eventually add it into the blog's list of social media outreach!  I want as many people as possible to be able to connect and be inspired!

And one more personal update, I've now reached -18.6 total lbs lost!  

I've been pleasantly surprised on how fast the likes on facebook are coming in, thank you for all the love and support! 

1 comment:

  1. yay for figuring out how to add stuff! and double yay for me being your first follower!! ;) lol well, at least I think I am, it looks that way to me.

    ReplyDelete